EY’s Capital Agenda blog provides you with a topical and timely perspective on the latest financial market news and analysis and how this might affect your Capital Agenda.
Our Transaction Advisory Services practice is aligned to the Capital Agenda, which enables us to provide clients with sector focused corporate finance advice throughout their capital life cycle. Our Capital Agenda strategy puts the capital needs of our clients at the heart of what we do and focuses on the issues that matter most.
We encourage users to comment on this blog, share knowledge and experiences and suggest topics that you would like to see discussed. In providing this forum, we respect your rights to freely express your views but ask that you observe the following guidance:
- Make your comments concise, on topic and well-written
- Link to supporting information and materials
- Don’t post rumors or confidential information
- Be aware that we moderate user comments and reserve the right to remove or edit content that contains, but is not limited to:
- material that is clearly off-topic or poorly-written
- unsolicited advertising, promotional or business transaction materials
- spam or material designed to disrupt the Site or other systems or technology
- material that would reasonably be considered to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive to racial or ethnic groups, or is otherwise unlawful or objectionable
- material that invades privacy or violates any personal or proprietary right; or infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyright or trademarks
Please remember the information presented on this Site should not be construed as legal, tax, accounting or any other professional advice or service. You should consult with an EY or other professional advisor familiar with your particular factual situation for advice concerning specific tax or other matters before making any decision.
By using this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms in our Legal and Privacy statements.